Starter Unit? Join us
1. What do you want to be in ten years’
time from now?
2. You could be …But I don’t want to be
…I want to be …I don’t want to be…
8. What is your favourite subject at
school and why?
9.I also like PE . I love to run a lot for
10.Tomorrow I will play football with my
friends in the park after school.
例: Tomorrow I will play football with
? my friends .
There be 句型：
There is a /an…? There are some…
4. Did you have a good time at Spring
7.I took lots of photos at our big family
10. There are many Chinese Australians
in the country.
例：Liza is pretty and lovely.
? She is outing, too.
If you have a favourite food, you can try
a new one.
be good at:擅长
Eating more vegetables is good for
Watching TV too much is bad for
a cup of tea??? a cup of coffee? a glass
of water??? a glass of juice
There are many different kinds books in
1. Orange fruit and vegetables are good
for your eyes.
9. She eats a lot and drinks too much
cola every day.
11.She sits in front of the TV most of the
12.So, she often gets ill and goes to see
listen to music 听音乐
13.This is how he killed the people he
1. About a hundred children are having
a summer camp in Beijing.
2.Some are from the USA, the UK, and
Australia. Others are from China. 一
3.He also gives money to help the poor
children in Argentina. 他也资助阿根廷的贫困孩子。
4.Because of his work, we have more
rice to eat and the world has fewer
5.She died a long time ago, but her diary
lives on and moves many people.
6.She never gave up hope and always
saw the goodin everything. 她从不
7.She left college two years ago, but she
didn’t stay in the city. 她两年前就
8.But at that time we were too shy to
12.The pupils are telling stories about
? their heroes.
14.I’ll stay with you. We’ll fight the Sheriff
? and help the poor.
4. One day the Sheriff and his men
caught Robin in the forest.
7. The people understand that the gold
is not so important.
1. In the world of my dreams people live
in beautiful houses with big gardens.
2. People from many countries live
together in peace.
3. In the world of my dreams there are
6. But every now and then I start to
dream in the middle of the day.
8. Everywhere are parks and woods
where we all can go and meet.
9. But why don’t you just close your
11. Which city is the biggest,
? Shanghai, Wuhan or Nanjing?
13. Which city is bigger,
? Wuhan or Nanjing?
14. Wuhan is bigger than Nanjing.
19. Excuse me.
Can you tell me the way to the ocean?
20. He remembered all the dangerous
? situations, but he was very happy.